Welcome to my website! My name is Giuseppe Perelli, I am Research
Assistant at the Department of
Computer Science, in Oxford University, enrolled in the RACE project and, so, working under the supervision of
Prof. Michael Wooldridge.
I got my PhD in Computer Science in 2015 at the University of Naples "Federico II", working under the supervision of Prof. Aniello Murano. During this period, from August 2013 to March 2014, I have been visiting as research scholar the Department of Computer Science at Rice University in Houston, Texas, USA, working under the supervision of Prof. Moshe Y. Vardi.
In 2011 I accomplished
the Master degree in Mathematics at University of Naples "Federico II",
working on a thesis titled "Bounded Model Properties for Strategy
Logic Fragments", developed under the supervision of Prof. Aniello
Murano, for which the "Premio Tesi 3+2
2012" has been awarded by "Associazione Italiana di Logica e sue
Applicazioni" (AILA) as one of
the best italian master theses in logics.
In 2008, I accomplished the Bachelor's degree in Mathematics at University of Naples "Federico II", discussing a thesis in mathematical physics titled "Modello della corda vibrante con applicazioni agli strumenti musicali", developed under the supervision of Prof. Francesca Visentin.
A copy of my CV can be found here
My research interests intersects the areas
of formal methods and game theory. In particular, I am focusing on: Formal
specification, verification, and synthesis of systems; Decidability and
expressiveness of logic-based languages; Game theory for computer science;
Equilibrium checking and Rational synthesis for infinite duration
- Program committee member: AAAI 2018, SR 2017, CILC 2017, IJCAI 2017, IJCAI 2016, AAMAS 2016.
- Organizing committee member: SR 2015, SR 2013, GAMES 2012.
- Logics for Multi-Agents System Verification, Imperial College London, December 2015
- Strategy Logic: a Powerful Formalism for Game-Theoretical Issues, University of California Santa Cruz, November 2014
- Strategy Logic Fragments, Università degli studi di Roma La Sapienza, November 2012
- Recipient of the "Premio Tesi 3+2 2012" awarded by AILA for one of the best italian master theses in logics.
University of Oxford
Department of Computer Science
Wolfson Building, Parks Road,
Oxford OX1 3QD
Phone: +44 1865 28 3670 (not private)
Institutional email: giuseppe[dot]perelli[at]cs[dot]ox[dot]ac[dot]uk
Personal email: perelli[dot]gi[at]gmail[dot]com