Welcome to my website! My name is Giuseppe, I am Research Associate at the Department of Informatics, University of Leicester, enrolled in the DSynMA project and, so, working with Prof. Nir Piterman.
Prior to this, I have been Research Assistant at the Department of Computer Science, in Oxford University, working in Prof. Michael Wooldridge's group.
I accomplished my PhD in Computer Science at the University of Naples "Federico II", working under the supervision of Prof. Aniello Murano. During this period, I have been visiting as research scholar the Department of Computer Science at Rice University in Houston, Texas, USA, working under the supervision of Prof. Moshe Y. Vardi.
My research interests intersects the areas
of formal methods and artificial intelligence. In particular, I am
Formal specification, verification, and synthesis of systems;
Decidability and expressiveness of logic-based languages for strategic
Game theory for computer science;
Equilibrium checking and Rational synthesis for infinite duration games.
- Program committee member: EUMAS 2018, IJCAI 2018, AAMAS 2018, AAAI 2018, EUMAS 2017, SR 2017, CILC 2017, IJCAI 2017, IJCAI 2016, AAMAS 2016.
- Organizing committee member: SR 2015, SR 2013, GAMES 2012.
- From Synthesis to Rational Synthesis: a Game-Theoretic Approach, University of Naples, March 2018
- Logics for Multi-Agents System Verification, Imperial College London, December 2015
- Strategy Logic: a Powerful Formalism for Game-Theoretical Issues, University of California Santa Cruz, November 2014
- Strategy Logic Fragments, Università degli studi di Roma La Sapienza, November 2012
- Recipient of the "Premio Tesi 3+2 2012" awarded by AILA for one of the best italian master theses in logics.
University of Leicester
Department of Informatics
Leicester LE1 7RH
Institutional email: giuseppe.perelli[at]leicester[dot]ac[dot]uk
Personal email: perelli[dot]gi[at]gmail[dot]com